Finding the right person to help with your Social Security disability claim is important! Selecting the best representative or attorney can be difficult! The services we offer our clients are listed below.
I’m attorney Hallman Woods. For over 50 years, I have been representing people with claims for injuries and disabilities. I only represent clients with Social Security Disability Insurance and Supplemental Security Income claims.
Here are the services we provide:
- Provide full service, personal representation! You always receive personal face-to-face representation.
- Free evaluation of your claim including review of your file or CD at any stage of your proceeding.
- Develop a personalized winning plan to guide you through each step of the claim process.
- Preparation of forms, applications, and appeals as needed. You won’t have to worry about filling out cumbersome forms on your on!
- Continuous review, obtaining, and updating, of your medical evidence filed with Social Security. No more trying to get your medical records.
- Provide periodic personal meetings with you to develop continuing winning strategies.
- Make suggestions about sources of medical treatment if needed.
- Prepare you for your testimony at your hearing.
- Explain to the Administrative Law Judge why you should be approved.
- Go with you to the hearing so that the Administrative Law Judge is aware of all the issues in your case.
- Be sure you are paid the correct amount in benefits.
- Help you with any ancillary issues or problem.