Social Security Benefits for Children
Do you have a child with disabilities? Let us help you get the benefits your child deserves! Social Security makes it hard. We make it easier! We represent people like you with children’s claims at all levels before the Social Security Administration.
We are experienced, Louisiana local- We offer face-to-face representation. No long-distance representation by telephone. With us, we personally work with you through the entire process. No meeting you for the first time 5 minutes before your hearing!
We’d love to help with your child’s case! Let’s talk! Get in touch with us now!
To See If You Qualify
Complete This Short Form
Get My Free Social Security Disability Review
Get in touch with us by completing the short form below. Don’t like filling out forms online, give us a call. We’ll make arrangements for a personal consultation!
SSI Benefits For Children
- A child with medical conditions that cause marked and severe functional problems may qualify!
- The child’s daily activities must be seriously limited.
- The condition must have lasted or be expected to last at least 12 months.
- Additionally, there are family income and asset requirements that must be met.
- Social Security will periodically check to determine if there has been medical improvement.